วันอังคารที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Luna OCL KOI Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Luna OCL KOI Acoustic-Electric Guitar

FENDER ACOUSTIC GUITAR
Best Sellers in Acoustic Guitars Best Sellers in Acoustic-Electric Guitars

And it sounds great! A buddy of mine was playing a few...
ByAntonio



I bought this guitar a little over a year ago, and it sounds great! A buddy of mine was playing a few songs on his Taylor, and when he was finished, I played a few songs on my Luna Koi. He and I both noticed in comparing the two guitars that my guitar surprisingly gave a louder, fuller sound. I was very pleased to have discovered this. One downside to buying this guitar is when I changed the strings on it the first time, I had a few dead notes on some of the frets. So I just took it to the music store and they fixed that problem. Other than that, I have had no problems with this instrument at all. When I bought this guitar, I only paid $250 for it on Amazon. Not even an hour later, I went back to read up a little more on it, and the price bumped up to $500. I was stoked! Needless to say, this guitar is full of surprises!
Surprised!
ByJomator

I asked my friend who know all about guitars if he's heard of luna guitars. He said they are decent but if u want a great guitar go for a Taylor. Problem was I didn't have that kind if money. This guitar is so beautiful and the sound is great!! I am very surprised at how good it sounds! I deffinetly recommend this too most people who are intermediate guitar players.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น